[Buildroot] Non-interactive config

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:10:40 UTC 2017

Hello,

I need the ability to configure a system non interactively so that I can
script the enabling and disabling of various packages automatically. It is
not suitable to manually edit and then save the changes, since there are
too many combinations of our private packages that must be enabled and
disabled.

I need this in order to script the generation of many bzImage with
different packages of startup commands to test our software in different
modes. Right now, I think this can be done if I could so something along
the lines of:

make config enable-<pkg>

But also similarly for disable.