[Buildroot] cmake is not building anymore

Carlos Santos casantos at datacom.ind.br
Wed Mar 15 16:05:32 UTC 2017

If you use "make BR2_JLEVEL=1" the compilation will stop at the first error and it will be easier to identify the cause. I guess you don't have the openssl-dev package installed on the host machine neither built host-openssl in buildroot, since EVP_CIPHER_CTX is defined in openssl/ossl_typ.h.

--
Carlos Santos (Casantos) - DATACOM, P&D
“The greatest triumph that modern PR can offer is the transcendent