[Buildroot] ffmpeg issue with MIPS

Johannes Schmitz johannes.schmitz1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:32:19 UTC 2018

Guys, please also see the related GCC option

-mabi=

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/MIPS-Options.html

"GCC supports a variant of the o32 ABI in which floating-point registers
are 64 rather than 32 bits wide. You can select this combination with
-mabi=32 -mfp64. This ABI relies on the mthc1 and mfhc1 instructions and is
therefore only supported for MIPS32R2, MIPS32R3 and MIPS32R5 processors."

Ingenic JZ4780 is a MIPS32R2 architecture

https://elinux.org/Ingenic_JZ4780

Am 03.01.2018 23:13 schrieb "Johannes Schmitz" <johannes.schmitz1 at gmail.com