[Buildroot] can't create own package

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Mon May 7 11:11:15 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Mon, 7 May 2018 16:35:08 +0530, s.vineeth amalraj wrote:

> I followed your comments and created a folder and TAMIL_SITE points to a
> folder now. I am able to build without any error. But am not able to view
> that in my newly built OS. Or couldn't use that package in my OS. I am not
> able to sort where the issue is? Kindly help. Thank you!

Please don't create a new thread, but instead reply to the existing
e-mail.

Also, you don't provide enough details: if you don't provide your .mk
file, and the build log, we can't guess what you have done and provide
some help and guidance.

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering