[Buildroot] [git commit] package/iproute2: backport patch to fix compilation under glibc < 2.18

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Mon Feb 25 23:08:32 UTC 2019

 > commit: https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=a669c0f2f58e47bef4b7c2863cd1ee587befb662
 > branch: https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=refs/heads/master

 > When compiling iproute2 using a toolchain containing glibc 2.17 and
 > older, it fails due to a missing definition of AF_VSOCK.

We don't really support such old glibc versions since 2017.08. From
CHANGES:

2017.08-rc1, Released August 2nd, 2017

        Toolchain:

        - CodeSourcery toolchains for x86 and SuperH have been
          removed, they were using a too old glibc version
          (2.17). External toolchains with glibc 2.17 or earlier are
          no longer supported.

But OK, the patch is small and already accepted upstream.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard