[Buildroot] [BUILDROOT][PACKAGE][open62541][OPCUA] open62541 integration in buildroot

Yann Cardaillac ycardaillac at sepro-group.com
Thu Nov 7 16:09:32 UTC 2019

Hi community,

We would like to offer our integration of package open62541 into buildroot.

Open62541 is an opensource OPCUA stack, see [ https://open62541.org/ | https://open62541.org/ ]

I've add all option that I could find based on the documentation however I'm not an open62541 developper so there will probably be some changes regarding "select", "depends on" and uncompatible options.

Few of the options are not yet documented so I stored them under menu "open62541 undocumented/advanced build options".

To improve we would need to have some help from open62541 devs. I will contact them in the nexts days.

Until then please don't hesitate to give me some feedback.

Best regards,

Yann CARDAILLAC
Ingénieur développement logiciel
SEPRO Robotique - Rue Henry Bessemer - Zone Acti-Est - CS 10084 - 85003 La Roche sur Yon Cedex (France)

[ http://www.sepro-group.com/fr | www.sepro-group.com ] | [ https://twitter.com/seprogroup |

                @SeproGroup
             ]