[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2019-09-01

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Sat Sep 7 11:50:36 UTC 2019

Hello,

On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 13:24:47 +0200
Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be> wrote:

> > However, for eventlog, how does one know about new versions ? The
> > Github repo at https://github.com/balabit/eventlog doesn't have any
> > tags, and the HTTP URL https://my.balabit.com/downloads/eventlog/ that
> > we use in eventlog.mk does not have listing enabled. So, there doesn't
> > seem to be a useful way for release-monitoring.org to detect the new
> > versions available.
>
>  There's https://github.com/balabit/eventlog/blob/master/VERSION - can
> release-monitoring use that?

Yes, it can, and I changed eventlog accordingly:

  https://release-monitoring.org/project/14684/

The drawback with this is that it will only know about one version at a
time, contrary to a list of git tags or a list of tarballs.

Also, for now release-monotoring.org still remembers about the invalid
versions from syslog-ng. I'll report this issue.

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin