[Buildroot] csky_gx6605s build failure

Giulio Benetti giulio.benetti at benettiengineering.com
Wed Feb 2 22:22:28 UTC 2022

Hi Guo,

I'm dealing with gitlab-ci failures, including csky_gx6605s_defconfig.
What is missing is basically the toolchain. Buildroot can't build a
tooclahin for C-Sky at the moment(we should wait until gcc 12 if it will
keep ck610 variant). So my idea would be to add an external toolchain
your company could provide with a stable URL to make this defconfig to
build successfully instead of dropping it. And once gcc 12 is released
and added to Buildroot we can drop the external toolchain and use the
Buildroot's one.

What do you think?

Best regards
--