[Buildroot] Issue with login

Mohd Faiz Rohani mohd.faiz.rohani at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 05:16:45 UTC 2022

Hi guys,

Thank you for your help.I have overlooked the required setting as normally
I will leave the setting to the default, as I assume Buildroot has
selected the required settings. Anyway I have managed to login
successfully now.

I have turned on BR2_PACKAGE_SYSTEMD_LOGIND and
BR2_PACKAGE_UTIL_LINUX_LOGIN settings, while the rest does not change.

Fyi, I have tried the newer versions of Linux Kernel (5.15) and Uboot
(v2022.01)
with the Linaro 7.5 toolchain, but got an error during the booting process
where the RFS cannot be mounted. It may be my fault through the settings
though, that is why I am trying the old version and it worked.

I am planning to use Buildroot for my future development and keen to
contribute wherever I can. Still lots to learn though.

Thank you again guys.

Regards.
Faiz