[Buildroot] cpufreq: cpufreq_online: CPU0: Running at unlisted freq

Andy Bergh allmyaddmin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:46:30 UTC 2023

This problem has been resolved.

The cause was the use of the SYSBOOT pins (GPIO0_10 and GPIO0_11) which are
used to set the frequency on the chip:

[image: image.png]

The pins were electronically isolated and configured to be used only after
the boot register had been loaded and the OS started.
This 'isolation' was not optimal which then caused this intermittent
startup 'unlisted freq' message/error.

Simply properly isolating the pins solved it. Hopefully this solution may
help anyone in the future.

Regards