[Buildroot] alsa unknown ioctl

Matthew Dombroski matthew.dombroski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:20:39 UTC 2008

Hi,
Thanks for pointing this out for me, the interesting thing now is that
i had to *disable* the -mabi=aapcs-linux option and everything started
working.
Maybe there is a way we can detect that the kernel has been built with
this option, blindly assuming that it's needed for arm doesn't seem to
be working.

~Matt